Ø 8-40 mm
chemical composition acc. to STB 1704-2012
|Indicator name||The value of the class|
|Profile||Smooth||According to figures 1 and 4||According to figures 2 and 3|
|nominal diameter dnom, mm||6-40||6-40||4-16|
|Physical or yield strength Re, MPa, no less2)||240||500||500|
|The ratio of tensile strength to the physical or proof strength Rm/Re, no less2)||1,3||1,08||1,053),4)|
|Complete elongation at maximum load Аgt %, no less||—||5,0||2,54),5)|
|Relative elongation δ5, %, no less||25||14||126)|
|Bending tests cold:7)
the mandrel diameter, mm
Bending tests with unbending:7)
the angle of bending
mandrel diameter, mm
- For armature S500 class, made by cold deformation, all the mechanical properties should be taken for S500 grade fixtures, made in drawing 2.
- As the yield strength Re adopted the upper limit of the yield ReH. In unexpressed yield point determine proof stress tolerances on the amount of plastic deformation of 0.2%.
- For armature diameter 4.0, 5.0 and 5.5 mm - Rm/Re not less than 1.03.
- For armature with a diameter of 4.0 mm in the preparation of indicators below the specified tensile strength Rm shall not be less than 650 MPa.
- For armature diameter 4.0, 5.0 and 5.5 mm - Аgt not less than 1.5%.
- For armature with a diameter 4.0 and 5.0 mm controlled δ100, adopted by not less than 2.5%.
- Suitability for bending should be determined by tests to bending or bending with unbending.
- For armature with a diameter of 5.0 mm and 4.0 perform tests on the bend in accordance with GOST 1579. The minimum number of bends - five.
- For armature with a diameter of more than 16 mm - diameter mandrel — 6 dnom.
- For armature 20 and diameter 25 mm diameter mandrel - 8 ddnom. For armature with a diameter greater than 25 mm diameter mandrel - 10 dnom.
In bundles, weight 5 tons max., with banding by wire rod 6,5 mm in 6 places min. equally distributed over bundle. Each bundle is provided with 2 steel straps for multiple lifting.