5,0; 6,0 mm
TY BY 700123720.010-2013
|Shot type||Shot number||Density, kg/m3, not less||Hardness, Hv|
|CISB||5.0; 6,0 мм||7200||545…830|
Chilled iron shot and grit are packed in bags "Big-Bag" (capacity 1000 kg) and in propylene bags (capacity 25 kg) in 40 pcs on wooden.
Euro pallets under thermocontractable film.
Chilled iron shot and grit are used for:
- shot casting and shot-blasting cleaning of casting, forged pieces and other products before and after thermal treatment;
- surface preparation of details under galvanized cover, enameling, cleaning of cutting instrument, thin-walled rolling from carbonaceous, low-carbon and alloyed steel;
- scrubbing of small-sized foundry goods in engineering industry by the increased requirements to roughness of large and middle nonferrous castings;
- scrubbing of iron and steel middle, heavy and especially heavy casting for diesel engine building, hydraulic turbines, blowing machines, turbo generators, fabrication mill, cylinder blocks of automobile and tractor motor;
- reinforcement of torsion shafts, spring plates, cylindrical twisted springs, details of complex geometrical molding boxes.